Why Choose Hypnobabies®?
- The Ultimate Reason: a calm, comfortable and easy natural birth!
- You and your partner will be more relaxed during pregnancy, labor and birth.
- Shorter labor due to lack of resistance in your birthing muscles.
- Fewer complications and interventions, as your body and mind stay completely relaxed during labor.
- Proper positioning of your baby during pregnancy and birth: Posterior and Breech babies can be turned with hypnosis.
- Fewer drugs or no drugs at all, means less risk of harmful side effects for you and your baby.
- Elimination of the Fear/Tension/Pain Cycle.
Yeah... but does it really work?
The following are statistics from our founder's class students over several years:
- Comfortable labors – 70-75% Women who report that they felt mostly pressure or tightening sensations. Most of these women describe their labor as "pain-free"
- Comfortable until transition – 10-15% Pressure only, until the 10-60 minute transitional period, with mild to intense degrees of sensation thereafter. "Very manageable."
- Comfortable until active labor - 10% with mild to intense degrees of sensation thereafter. This group can have any number of things that affect their birth experiences: posterior or mal-presentations that do not resolve, other labor complications, emotional issues, lack of support, or they simply did not do their homework (30 - 35 minutes a day)! Hypnosis won't help someone that is not willing to do the work involved in preparing for her baby's birth.
Why take a live Hypnobabies® class?
There are many unique advantages to taking a live class. Here are some features that are exclusive to Hypnobabies classes!
Extra CD not included in the Hypnobabies Home Study: Visualize Your Baby's Birth
- Instant feeback and personalized help from an experienced Hypnobabies instructor.
- Motivation, accountability and support from other expectant couples.
- Full LIVE practice of our Hypnobabies Lightswitch techniques, Peace cue, Release cue, Birth Partner’s cues, and Moving Hypno-Anesthesia Around Your Body.
- In-depth Birthing Rehearsal using all Hypnobabies Techniques, Birth Balls, Walking, Positional Changes and Eyes Open Childbirth Hypnosis where our Hypno-Moms and Birth Partners practice their Hypnobabies cues and techniques together, in hypnosis, culminating with “giving birth” using Hypno-Anesthesia.
- Six Hypnobabies scripts in print and spiral bound so your partner can learn how to guide you into hypnosis and practice with you regularly.
- CD just for your partner: Birth Partner Be Calm & Confident
- Videos of Hypno-parents just like you using their Hypnobabies knowledge and skills during their baby's birth!